Obesity is an epidemic in our society. One of the biggest problems people have is losing weight. There is certain things you can do to speed up losing weight. I’m going to share some things you can do to lose weight fast.
Tips On How To Lose Weight Fat
1) Nutrition – without a doubt you must master the skill of proper nutrition. Fast weight loss is impossible without knowing how to give your body the food that it needs to function properly.
Stay focused on eating natural, unprocessed food, use an effective meal frequency, and always consume the amount of calories that your body can realistically burn during the day.
If you want to lose weight fast, you have to be concern with your calories. You got to consume right calories. If you’re exercising like crazy and trying to live on 1,000 calories per day, your body is going to be a mess! So what should you eat to lose weight quickly? Without getting too complicated, you want to consume hefty amounts of protein, fiber and water. You want to avoid or limit things like sugars, starchy carbs and fats.
You don’t have to count every single calorie you eat. You just need to make sure what you’re eating is healthy. One of the easiest methods to use for weight loss is the plate method. Separate your breakfast, lunch and dinner plate into sections as follows:
- 1/2 your plate should be non-starchy carbs – I’m talking about VEGGIES especially. Things like broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, etc. That doesn’t mean cover them in veggie dip or saute them in 5 tablespoons of butter either! Learn to love veggies for what they are. A good, healthy source of nutrients.
- 1/3 of your plate should be lean protein – This is your fish, chicken, turkey, or any other lean meat. Things like beans are also great sources of protein.
The rest should be starchy carbs – This is a small portion of things like brown rice, wheat bread, wheat noodles, etc.
2) Motivation – this is very, very, very important. If you do not know how to create the non-stop motivation that is necessary to go from where you are today to where you want to be tomorrow then you will have to learn the skill of effectively setting goals.
Goal setting for fast weight loss is simple, all you have to do is focus on what end-result you want to bring into reality when you reach your ideal body weight. For example if you weigh 160 pounds with 30% body fat today, then the end-result you will start moving toward can be 140 pounds with 15% body fat.
You also have to have a way of tracking the results that you create on a daily basis. This is also a very important part of effective goal setting.
Once you know what you want and know what you have, it will be much easier for you to create a list of steps that you have to take to reach and then maintain your ideal weight.
Most dieters think they can just apt and get started and start seeing results today. Weight loss does not work like that, most dieters fail with it because they lose motivation with their workout or perhaps their cardio routines are too long and boring or maybe they hate half the food on their meal plan. Weight loss can be a challenge but it is not impossible. You need to stay motivated in order to achieve your weight loss goals. Find a workout partner, join a gym, be innovative with your meal plan, if you don’t like cabbage use lettuce instead, have fun and don’t beat yourself up too much. If you cheat, don’t stop just get back up and keep focusing on your weight loss goals. One of the top effective ways to maximum weight reduction is to stay positive and surround yourself with people who want to achieve weight loss so that you can learn and share.
3) Exercise – this area I chose to mention last. Here is the truth about fat loss: To “maintain” your ideal body weight you can use an effective nutrition strategy by itself, but to lose unwanted body fat you will have to use physical activity on a daily basis.
Exercise, especially weight lifting, is not a simple thing. There are many different styles and techniques you can utilize. The exercise program that works best for you will depend on your goals and your individual body. There a few things just about everyone can count on when it comes to being able to lose weight fast:
- Use a lot of full body exercises – When it comes to losing weight fast and burning fat, full body exercises typically work better than isolated exercises. An example of a full body exercise is a squat with a shoulder press. By using your legs, core and arms, you’ll burn a significant amount of calories while improving your muscular strength. An example of a less effective calorie burning exercise would be a seated biceps curl. If your goal is to have nice biceps, this is a great workout for you. If your goal is to lose weight fast, you’ll see much better results going with a high-calorie burner like the squat and press.
- You need to do cardio and Resistance Training – If you want to see the best results, you need to do a combination of cardiovascular exercise and weight lifting. I see people get frustrated all the time because they run on the treadmill for 60+ minutes per day but still don’t look how they want. You cannot get muscle definition without muscles! In order to build muscle, you have to lift weights. And Vice Versa, to maintain a healthy heart and burn the most fat, you need to do some type of cardiovascular exercise.
These are some simple things you can do to speed up your weight loss. Good Luck!
53 total views, 1 views today