How Can I Remove Toxins From My Body? First, we all have toxins in our body. You can’t avoid having some toxins in our body’s because of the type of society we live in. Toxins get in our body from the air we breathe and the foods we eat. Also, toxins can come from household cleaner. Also, toxins can get in the body through the skin.
Toxins are poisons. Toxins can make your sick and cause diseases in the body. When you get to many toxins in the body, you can get headaches, nausea and light headed. Also, to many toxins in the body can cause you to gain weight.
Some Major Sources Of Toxins
- Second Hand Smoke
- Environmental pollution that we breathe (Gas and Exhaust)
- Herbicides and Pesticide
- Paint, household cleaner fumes and carpet
- Skin creams, and topical ointments
- Bug spray
- Low quality water
We may not be able to avoid all these toxins. However, we can reduce the amount that we expose our body to. It’s always best not be around people when they smoke or in a room that people smoke. Stay away from public buildings, restaurants, bars and night clubs that allow people to smoke. It’s not fair to a person that smoke to have to breathe in other people cigar or cigarette smoke.
Too many toxins in the body can causes illnesses and disease. However, there are steps that we can stake to remove toxins from our body.
How To Remove Toxins From The Body
- You can use a Detox Tea or juice to get toxins out the body
- Take nutritional supplements
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Vegetables have a lot of antioxidants that eliminates free radicals that causes toxins in the body. Try to eat close to 30 to 50 grams of fiber a day.
- Stay away from processed foods and sweets. They have a lot of toxins.
- Avoid foods that have artificial flavoring, artificial coloring and preservatives. They are toxic.
- Foods that have ingredients you can’t pronounce stay away from them. The majority of the times these ingredients are toxic.
- Exercising speeds up the metabolism and sweat toxins from the body
- Drink six to eight glasses of water every day. Make sure the water is purified.
- Eat foods that have good fatty acids. They remove toxins from the body.
If we want to stay lose weight, maintain weight and stay healthy, removing toxins from the body is a life long battle. You might as well make it a habit. The key to reducing toxins in the body is to eat whole foods, drink plenty of purified water and exercise 3 to 4 times a week. Also, stay away from toxic environments and places that people smoke.
342 total views, 1 views today