Wakaya Perfection is a new health and wellness Network Marketing Company. It was founded by billionaire David Gilmour. It was founded in 2011. He is also considered to be the founder of Fiji Water which is a billion dollar water company.
Reason For Creating The Wakaya Network Marketing Company
Wakaya is actually a 2,200-acre island in Fiji archipelago. Because of the natural erosion of volcanic rock thousands of years ago, it has provided the island with nutrient-rich soil that enables organic ginger to grow today. Apart from Pink Fijian ginger, a variety of other tropical fruits and spice plants grew well, including turmeric, Dilo, and coconuts. David H. Gilmour together with his wife purchased the island in 1973 which is now a wonderful resort and cultivation land for organic products.
The reason David gave behind the founding of Wakaya Perfection was, Wakaya Perfection was founded to bring the islands unique healing treasures to the world and to provide Wakaya with the ongoing resources to preserve its pristine environment”.
List Of Wakaya Network Marketing Products.
- Bula Water Bottles – “use the Bula Cap System for daily detox, weight loss, enhanced energy, and more”, retails at $3.80 a bottle
- NiteCaps – “supports better relaxation and promotes more restful sleep”, retails at $32.10 for a box of 32 caps
- ProCaps – a “unique strain of probiotic bacteria” that ” is important for overall digestive health and immune”, retails at $38.55 for a box of 32 caps
- Detox Cap – “contain(s) a unique source of 100% Pure Calcium Bentonite Clay … to assist in natural detoxification”, retails at $45 for a box of 64 caps
- LuvCaps – a “secret blend of powerful herbal extracts that are known to naturally support and enhance a couple’s libido”, retails at $57.85 for a box of 16 caps
- Slim Cap – “contains a clinically proven weight loss ingredient that helps reduce body fat, helps boost metabolism and aids in curbing hunger by helping you feel fuller longer”, retails at $77.15 for a box of 64 caps
- Ginger Gems – “gluten-free, allergy friendly whole grain cookies”, retails at $8.95 a box
- Wakaya Pop! Ginger, Sea Salt & Carmel Popcorn – “enjoy the light, savory flavor of caramel artfully blended with our Organic Pink Fijian Ginger and Fijian Kosher Sea Salt”, retails at $10.25 a pouch
- Everyday with Ginger cookbook – “offers more than 60 delicious recipes from The Wakaya Club & Spa”, retails at $14.80
- Everyday with Turmeric – “Executive Chef William Jr., of the International Polo Club in Palm Beach, teaches simple and scrumptious ways to add Wakaya’s organic treasures to recipes for sweet breads, spicy, tangy chicken, salad dressings and many more”, retails at $14.80
- Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder – “a healthier alternative to salt and pepper”, retails at $24.40 for a 0.6 oz (17 g) jar (6.7 oz refill is $74.60)
- Organic Fijian Turmeric – “the most effective, powerful turmeric available”, retails at $24.40 for a 0.6 oz (17 g) jar (7.5 oz refill is $74.60)
- Fijian Kosher Sea Salt – “drawn from the sparkling apple-jade reefs of Wakaya”, retails at $25.70 for a 1.4 oz (39.6 g) jar
- Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Tea (also Ginger & Turmeric) – “Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Tea made with Wakaya Perfection’s rare and proprietary 100% organic pink Fijian ginger”, retails at $32.10 for a tin of 20 servings
- essential oils – a collection of twenty-four essential oils, cheapest is Grapeseed Carrier 8oz bottle for $25.70 up to $75.85 for a 15 ml bottle of Frankincense (also available as an “Essential Oils Basic Starter Kit” for $173.70
- Start Up (book authored by David Gilmour in 2011) – “read the story about the man behind Wakaya Perfection, FIJI Water and many other successful businesses”, retails at $25.70
- Sava Pink Fijian Ginger & Dilo Shampoo – “a moisture-balancing duo of rare Organic Pink Fijian Ginger and precious Organic Dilo Oil from the island of Wakaya”, retails at $20.55 for a 8 oz tube
- Dilo SPF 35 Sun Creme – “Dilo oil contains a natural SPF that provides built-in protection from the sun”, retails at $37.25 for a 4 oz tube
- Sava Daily Detox Moisturizer – “around-the-clock moisturizing and detoxication while leaving your skin nourished and cleansed”, retails at $51.40 for a 4 oz tube
- Perfect Dilo Cream – “contains antioxidant vitamins that will restore and regenerate your skin”, retails at $69.45 for 1.75 oz tub
- Pink Fijian Ginger Body Soak – “a blend of our Pink Fijian Ginger with sea salt, this ginger soak will soothe your sore muscles and help you unwind from your busy day”, retails at $96.45 for a 16.9 oz jar
- Calcium Bentonite Clay Powder – “is said to awaken stagnant energy and propel the immune system to find a new healthy balance”, retails at $25.70 for a 10 oz jar
- Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Capsules – “enjoy all the benefits of our Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder in an easy, daily health supplement”, retails at $32.10 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- Organic Fijian Turmeric Capsules – the “purest and most potent form” of Wakaya’s “Organic Fijian Turmeric”, retails at $32.10 for a bottle of 60 capsules
- Bath Spa Collection – contains Pink Fijian Body Soak and Ginger Scrubs and Wakaya Calcium Bentonite Mineral Clay Powder, retails at $180.10
- Daily Detox Program (1 month) – “contains some of nature’s most powerful detoxifying agents”, retails at $193
- Weight Loss Program (1 month) – “focuses on the four pillars of optimal health—hydration, nutrition, exercise, and sleep”, retails at $195.55
How To Get Involved In The Business Opportunity Wit Makaya Perfection Network Marketing Company
In order to become an Independent Business Ambassador you must pay the sign-up charge of $50. The signup cost gives you access to a virtual storefront, business dashboard, tools, training and access to platforms where you can contact other members.
Compensation comes from direct sales only eliminating any cause to recruit members. Wakaya holds various national and regional events, providing time for people to get together face to face and discuss the business and have a little fun. There are currently 5 different forms of commission that can be generated, as well as, several different bonuses and the car incentive. If you do really well there is a possibility you could win free travel and vacations.
This seems like a good company. If you have always wanted to start a Network Marketing Home Based Business, it is work looking into.
I am presently a business owner with a Health And Wellness company in the Network Marketing Industry. If you would like to start a home based business, work from home, make $500 to $1500 a month part-time and work in the health and wellness industry, Click On Image Below.
36 total views, no views today