I go to be perfectly honest, one of the best decisions I made was to start a MLM business. I was a big decision to start a MLM business. I did a lot of research. Taking advantage of the network marketing opportunity has been very rewarding. The people that have met along with the income opportunities and training has been amazing. Hopefully, I will be able to provide you with enough knowledge that will allow you to see the greatest of the Network Marketing Industry.
Starting a network marketing business is ideal for people who want work from home. It’s great for people that want to be their own boss and set their own work hours. A MLM business is for those that don’t want no limits set on their income potential, and those that want financial security.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunity business. In order to find a company that provides a product and an opportunity that you believe it, you must first know yourself. You cannot fool your friends and family by sharing a product or business opportunity that you don’t believe in yourself. You got to be a product of the product. Choose a company that has products you can be passionate about.
Income can only be considered truly residual if you can go on vacation for an extended period of time and still get paid. The Network Marketing Industry gives you the ability to make that happen. Income can be made from the sales of the people you recruit into the business, and the people they recruit into the business and those they recruit and so on. Also, you create income by selling the products in retail. The best part of these businesses is that even after exiting the business; you will continue to receive residual income and the applicable tax benefits. You can start your Network Marketing business on a part-time basis without giving up your current source of income until your Network Marketing business is generating the income you require. If you work hard you can make significant amounts of money every month once your network marketing business is on track.
Benefits Of Starting A MLM Business
- Minimum Risk: There is a certain amount of inherited risk involved when you become an entrepreneur or small business owner/proprietor. We are confronted with losing money, wasting time, not being in profit right away. The advantage of starting a network marketing business is that your risk is minimal. Network Marketing cut these risk tremendously.
- MLM Products Are In High Demand: There are a plethora of network marketing companies that represent very good products and/or services.
- Residual Income: The greatest advantage of a network marketing business is it gives you an opportunity to enjoy residual income just like major companies. Herein lies the greatest point of importance; if you can do one thing, one time and get paid over and over for that one thing, you have residual income.
- No Limit On Income: There is no cap on how much money you can generate. In corporate jobs, the big limitation is regardless how hard you work for these companies; your income is tethered to a “market standard” for someone with your skills. The network marketing industry has produced more millionaires, of average people than any other industry in the world.
- No Products To Stock: Most products are sold online now. You don’t need to stock products unless you want.
- Minimum Operating Cost: he network marketing model makes it possible to run a business at low cost. When compared to more traditional business models, network marketing remains unquestionably the more sensible choice. You can run your business from your home.
Best Question To Ask When Choosing A MLM Company
Question 1. Why are you doing this?
You should evaluate why you want to join a network marketing company. Knowing your “WHY?” will allow you to determine if a particular company has what you need to meet your goals. You want to look at is the company serious about helping people. Do you have a passion for the products and services? Do you like the Compensation Plan? Can you work the business from home? Do you get a website and a capture page? How much money do you make on retail sales.
Question 2. What is required of you?
This will be your business, so you need to be aware of what is expected of you. Some things you may want to look at include: What is my purchase requirement and monthly fees. Is there a sales quota? What happen if I cancel my contract with the company?
Question 4. Is the company stable?
You should evaluate the stability of the company. Try to join a company at least 4 or 5 years old. Check out the financials of your network marketing company. If it’s a public company, you can get that information from the SEC. For private companies, you can check the company’s website, or ask your sponsor to get the information for you.
Question 5. Who is your up-line?
Starting with the person who sponsored you and proceeding all the way to the top, you should look to see if:
- The person who introduced you to the opportunity is credible and trustworthy
- The “higher-level” up-line is accessible
- These are people you feel comfortable going into business with
- The person who introduced you to the opportunity is vested in your success
Question 6.What is the product or service?
Sign up for or purchase your company’s products. Try them out to see how you feel about them. You should look for a company that has a product and service you trust and believe in. The product or service should be competitively priced compared to its retail equivalent.
Question 7. What are the rules for advertising?
Even though you may be building your own business, you may not be totally free to advertise your business the way you want to. Most network marketing companies have a set of advertising guidelines each representative must follow. You really want to know if you can market online. Some companies will not let you market their products or business opportunity online. This is not good.
Question 8. Does the company have a marketing system or “back office”?
To build a business, you need good tools. Some things you may find helpful are:
- A comprehensive company system that automates some aspects of your business
- Eye-catching marketing pieces, video presentations, and websites that representatives can customize
- A proven system that you can easily duplicate to generate leads
- A solid internet-based ordering system so customers can order via the site
- A company site that allows you to sponsor new associates
- A contact management system
Question #11- Does the company offer professional growth & development opportunities?
You want to know does the company have good training. Also, you want to know if the training is free. You should research company specific training, which can include conferences, events, and online training. Also, you want to see what type of professional development, coaching and mentor the MLM company has.
Tax Benefits Of A MLM Company
- A portion of your rent or mortgage – your business has to pay rent and that includes home-based businesses. Some of the amount that you pay each month in rent or mortgage payments can be counted as a business expense.
- The cost of your computer
- Office equipment and furniture – office desk, office chair, computer, software, telephone, printer, lighting, etc.
- Internet connection
- Phone bills
- Your vacations and company events – This benefit can be huge! You’ll be able to deduct the cost of the plane ticket, hotel expenses, food, entertainment.
- Conferences – There is no faster way to super-charge your business than to attend a conference. You’ll get a fantastic business education, get a chance to network and best of all get to write off the expense.
- Restaurant meals – Take out members in your down-upline, up-line, or anyone you talk to about your home based business and the meal is on the IRS.
- Groceries – Your home office needs some food for visitors. It is unlikely you will get away with your entire grocery bill but food you consume for home events and visitors is a legitimate deduction.
- Some car expenses
Top 50 MLM Companies For 2016
||New Avon +
||Rodan + Fields
||Forbes Lux Group
Make $500 to $1500 A Month From Home Part-Time Make 50% On All Sales
Network Marketing Professional
29 total views, 1 views today