Organo Gold Distributor
buy propecia generic
Café Mocha is a MLM Coffee made by Organo Gold. Organo Gold is a network marketing company. It is one of the leading MLM companies in the Health And Wellness Industry. The Organo Gold Café Mocha is a very popular healthy coffee. It is an aromatic coffee with a rich and a creamy smooth taste. It is blended with the Ganoderma, cocoa beans and cream to bring about a taste that you will never forget. It has a rich and a creamy smooth taste. It is not like other this can help you in buy propecia online cheap. It works as anti-tumor and helps with sleep disorder and depression.
Café Mocha can help you feel less tired and increase energy levels. It can improve various aspects of brain function. According to studies, it increases the burning of fat as much as 10% in obese individuals and 29% in lean people.
Organo Gold Café Mocha Nutritional Facts
|Total Fat||4 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||4 g||Total Carbs||21 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||14 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||2 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily
How To Make Café Mocha
Poor content 1 sachet in 1 cup that can contain 200 ml of water.
Add 200ml hot water (not boiling) and stir.
Add more or less water depending on your preference
Ingredients In Café Mocha
High Quality Instant Coffee Powder,
Pure Cocoa Powder ,
100% Organic Ganoderma Lucidum Extract = Red Reishi,
Malt Extract [underactive sugar], Skim Milk Powder,
Sugar, Non-Dairy Creamer
[glucose syrop solids, vegetable fats (palm oil source), sodium caseïnate (a milk derivative), dipotassium phosphate, pentasodium tryphoshate, mono- & di-glycerides, riboflavine & sodium aluminium silicate]
Potential Health Benefits Of Organo Gold Café Mocha (Ganoderma)
Ganoderma has been known for centuries for alkalizing and oxygenating the body to establish the foundation for a lifetime of good health, removing the basis for osteoporosis, arthritis, adult-onset diabetes, heart disease, and many other degenerative conditions including cancer. No disease can survive in a super oxygenated environment. When your body has sufficient oxygen, it thrives. Ganoderma is a super herb which rapidly oxygenates your body and automatically adjusts your PH to a healthy balance at the cellular level.
Weight Loss: Oxygen is a necessary component for burning fuel. The more you oxygenate the body, the higher your metabolism. That means weight loss.
Ganoderma is backed up with evidenced based documented research in reducing cholesterol levels and easing allergy-related inflammation of the airway.
Often used as an immune stimulant by people with cancer (as well as HIV), Ganoderma has been shown to strengthen immunity as well as combat cancer-cell proliferation
BENEFITS OF GANODERMA FOR SPECIFIC HEALTH CONDITIONS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
· Alcoholism and cirrhosis of the liver. Ganoderma helps to prevent alcohol-induced fatty liver and cirrhosis. It is beneficial for people in earlier stages of alcoholic liver disease who have not yet experienced severe loss of liver function.
· Bronchitis and yeast infection. Ganoderma stimulates the maturation of immune cells known as macrophages, which engulf and digest infectious bacteria. This prevents secondary infections from developing into cases of chronic bronchitis. Mature macrophages also are active against yeasts, making ganoderma a valuable treatment for yeast infection.
· Fibroids (uterine myomas). Ganoderma keeps the uterine lining from making both basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF), a chemical that promotes fibroid growth, and histamine, a chemical that causes inflammation.
· High blood pressure. There is evidence that ganoderma can lower both blood pressure and blood-cholesterol levels. Russian scientists screening mushrooms as potential cholesterol-lowering drugs have found that ganoderma extracts stop the accumulation of cholesterol in the arteries of laboratory animals. Two controlled clinical studies have investigated the effects of ganoderma on high blood pressure in humans. Both found it could lower pressure significantly as compared with a placebo. The subjects with high blood pressure in the second study had not previously responded to medications.
· Stress. Eastern physicians have recognized for centuries that ganoderma can reduce emotional outbursts during long-term stress. Additionally, doctors at the Hijitaki Clinic in Tokyo have found that ganoderma helped to decrease physical pain dramatically in two people with neuralgia and two other people with shingles (herpes zoster).
· Prevents and fights cancer: Ganoderma stimulates the body’s production of interleukin-2, which fights several types of cancer, and it contains compounds called ganoderic acids, which act against liver cancer. Ganoderma counteracts the suppression of red and white blood cells that can result from cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan, Neosar) treatment by stimulating the creation of protein in the bone marrow.
337 total views, 2 views today