The Health Benefits Of Peppermint Oil
I think Peppermint Oil is awesome. You can use Peppermint Oil and other Essential Oils to boost your health. Peppermint is one of the famous herbs which can be used in various cosmetic, pharmaceutical, construction and many other industries. Peppermint oil can be extracted from its plants. It is scientifically proven that this oil is very good for your health and skin as well.
Peppermint oil is derived from the M.Balsamea, or otherwise known as the peppermint plant. Like all essential oils, distillation is required to harvest these liquids. M.Balsamea is a naturally occurring hybrid plant between the Spearmint and the Watermint plant. Originally though to be a distinct species when it was first found in the eighteen hundreds, further tests pointed it out be an actual hybrid. While they were originally found only in Europe, it has been introduced to many regions throughout the world as it has become a major cash crop. It is somewhat of a short plant with a maximum height of about twenty nine inches. It reproduces via vegetative reproduction as most peppermint plants in the wild are sterile.
Peppermint essential oil is one of the most stimulating of all the oils, it gives you a boost when you feel tired. It reduces stress due to its refreshing and rejuvenating qualities. Research shows that peppermint oil is an effective remedy for depression, anxiety, restlessness and mental exhaustion. Peppermints fresh and sharp smell is attributed to its high levels of menthol content. Menthol in itself is a potent chemical, produces a sensation of coolness, which the body reacts to, by producing its own warming effect to the area of application. This oil also has very strong anti – spasmodic and analgesic properties and it is one of the main oils for relieving muscle spasms and pain.
The Benefits Of Pepper Mint Oil
Cures common cold: it is highly effective in curing symptoms of common cold. It reduces fever and clears chest congestion. Inhalation of this oil cures headache and sinusitis. Most of the people prefer to use peppermint oil as it is a natural herb and does not contain any harmful ingredients.
Improves blood circulation: the use of this oil helps to improve blood circulation and reduces cardiac problems. It helps the body to pump blood and thereby reduces hypertension and soothes the body.
Cures digestive problems: it is also useful in curing digestive problems. It acts as a cure to irritable bowel syndrome.
Cures bronchial diseases: peppermint oil cures asthma and other bronchial ailments when it is inhaled. The aroma of the oil clears nose block within minutes.
Relieves nausea: its aroma helps to relieve nausea and cures digestive problems. Helps in digestion: peppermint oil is ideal for digestion. It helps to cure stomach aches, gastric problems, heartburn, and colic pain.
Aromatherapy: it is used in aromatherapy. A few drops of oil can be rubbed under the feet to cure fever. Prevents bad breath: it also helps in preventing bad breath due to its high menthol content.
Improves concentration: known to improve concentration levels, this oil also keeps the mind alert. It is also known to cure dizziness and improves memory power.
Cures urinary tract infections: it helps to cure urinary tract infections.
Peppermint oil has a multitude of uses. It is used in toothpastes, soaps and other items. It helps to cure tooth aches and other dental problems. This oil has a soothing effect and a fresh aroma so it is used in soaps and scents. It is also useful in curing menstrual cramps and aches. Known to cure ringworms, this unique plant has a number of advantages.
-Clears nasal congestion – Relieves nausea – Eases muscle aches – Motion sickness – Headaches – Sunburn – Acne – Cramps – Nervous disorders – Dental care
Different Types Of Essential You Can Use To Boost Your Health
- Blood Orange Essential Oil: Blood Orange oil has a deep, rich sweet-tart aroma. Use with caution on the skin. The most prominent active ingredients in orange oil are limonene (which is about 85–96 percent of the extract) and myrcene (0.5–3 percent). Limonene is especially considered a powerful antioxidant that fights free radical damage and inflammation. Throughout history, orange essential oil has been used to treat widespread conditions, including: poor digestion, chronic fatigue, depression, oral and skin infections, colds, flu, and low libido.
- Frankinsense Oil: Known as the ‘Mother’ of all essential oils, Frankincense is considered sacred in the Middle East. It is best known for improving one’s mood and relieving stress. Exceptionally good for the respiratory, nervous, and immune systems. Widely used in skin-care treatments.
- Gladiator Oil: Gladiator essential oil is a proprietary blend of of cinnamon bark, rosemary, eucalyptus, lemon and clove. This blend has shown to be anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral. It is known to support the immune system and can be diluted in water for disinfecting surfaces.
- Lemon Zest Essential Oil: Traditionally used for its anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and cleansing qualities, Lemon essential oil is great for diffusing in the home and for its clean, universally pleasing aroma. Use with filtered water as a disinfectant spray and hand wash. Inhale between palms or diffuse to stimulate concentration.
- Tea Tree Oil: Great for helping with skin irritation and immune support. Anti-fungal. Anti-viral. Can be used for all ages. One of the most commonly used oils throughout the world. Diffuse, apply undiluted to minor cuts and scrapes, and inhale between palms.
- Uplifting Oil: May benefit hormonal swings and emotional distresses with essential oils of clary sage, bergamot, ylang-ylang, sweet orange, and frankincense.
- Lavender Oil: This true, E.O.B.B.D. Certified, high-elevation lavender from France is great for balancing the skin, body and mind. One of the most scientifically studied oils. Use for calming massage and diffusers
36 total views, 1 views today