One of the best financial decisions I made was to open a eBay store. It has put me in the position to earn extra money and build financial freedom from home. The best thing about starting a eBay store was that the initial investment was low. Also, eBay has a lot of resources and tools to help me market a business online. Also, starting the store cost me less than $25.00. A eBay store is a great opportunity for aspiring entrepreneurs.
Furthermore, eBay does a good job at helping me market my products. I have been able to reach millions of seller and buyers because of eBay. You get your on website when you open your eBay store. Have my own online business with eBay has been awesome experience.
Lets be honest eBay has made some people millionaires in the quickest amount of time. The nice part about eBay is they are a proven company and online auction that will make you more than you ever dreamed up. Think about this, there is over 1 million transferred from buyers to sellers every day and you can be a part of that if you just know what to do. There are many ways to make money online. However, you can easily make money using eBay.
Making Money With eBay
1. Auction sales – I make a lot of money on eBay with auction sales. This is when you post your product for sell. You set a minimum price for what your want for your products for 3 to 10 days and the people bid and compete over purchasing your products.
2. Buy it now – The most common listing that I have seen recently are buy it now listings and even though they work great to earn money they are not everything. Something you need to understand about buy it now listings is they cost more than other listings and the problem is you have to set an end date which also cost money depending on how long you are running the auction for.
3. eBay store – I love my eBay store. When you open a eBay store, it will help you increase your profit. The nice thing about using an eBay store is that you don’t have to list items over and over again and pulling items out of your store and letting them go through another cycle is very simple as well. Something most people don’t understand about an eBay store is that they cost less than $15 per month and if you can easily make that they why not go through with it. The best part about an eBay store is that you don’t have to pay as much for listing fees and you will have them listed until they are sold.
These are basically the 3 ways you make money on eBay.
Best Products To Sell On eBay
1. Products that are hard to find in the department store or anywhere else. People usually go online to find rare collectibles or those that one rarely finds on the local department store. In this case also, people are usually willing to bid more if they find a rare item online. Antiques and collectibles are great products to sell on eBay as well. Signed collectibles are also great items that you can put on your eBay listing.
2. Products that you can find in your own closet or at home that you do not need anymore. You don’t have to directly buy products from suppliers to sell to eBay. Especially if you are just starting, start with your own items. That way, you don’t have to incur cost right way. As you will still be in the trial and error stage, it is important to start with the least investment at first.
3. Products that are easy to transport and ship. If you are selling online, you have to accept the possibility that the item’s highest bidder would come from another part of the world, thus it is important to consider selling products that are easy and convenient to transports without having to pay for costly shipping.
4. Products that can be bought in bulk or in sets. If you want to make good profits by selling items online, sell products that are bought in sets or products that encourage bulk buying. This way, you can make good profits even with just one sale.
5. Products native to your own country. Another good products that can help you make profits on eBay are products that are native to your country. Indeed, other people find eBay a good venue to find products that are from other parts of the world, thus you can take advantage of that as well.
6. Seasonal and holiday items are also great things to sell on eBay. Around the times when the holidays are fast approaching, it can also be a great time to put all your seasonal items for sale on eBay and open it for auction especially at the holidays that people are willing to pay for such items.
eBay Business Tips
Determine what you will sell. This often sounds a lot easier than it really is. Some people simply offload their own unwanted goods and then run off to the thrift store or to yard sales to buy more. The people who make the most profits online actually take the time to find a specific area of the market to target. They become experts on the goods that they have to offer and they create knowledgeable and valuable online content to market them.
Learn your market and the best ways to approach new prospects. Once you know what you will be selling it will be important to get an understanding of the people that are most likely to buy it. Getting a good feel for your market is essential for creating effective headlines for your listings and setting feasible prices.
Find a trustworthy supplier that can help you get goods at a reasonable cost. In order to sell lots of stuff you need to be able to buy and stock a comprehensive inventory first. Wholesale companies are the preferred option among most eBay sellers because their prices are reasonable enough to allow for profitable mark-ups.
Make sure to get a sales tax number. This is definitely the first step towards becoming a legitimate online business. It also helps you to gain access to more wholesale companies. There are a lot of these businesses that will not deal with online sellers unless they have their tax numbers. You can usually contact a local branch of your state franchise tax board to learn more about this process.
9 total views, 1 views today