LifeVantage is a MLM company. It is a Health And Wellness Company. It was created in 2003. A lot of people are making money from home with this company. They specialize in selling a nutritional product called Protandim. It stimulates the body’s ability to manufacture it’s own antioxidants. LifeVantage claims that Protandim is many times more effective than external antioxidants such as the Acai berry. It is said that Protandim is proven to reduce oxidative stress by slowing down the rate of cell aging to that of a 20 year old.
LifeVantage also market an anti-aging skin creme but there is no clinical evidence that topical application of the Protandim ingredients has any effect on the skin. They chose to name this product that has not been clinically tested “TrueScience”.
buy generic dapoxetine online How Much Does It Cost To Join LifeVantage MLM Company
Both the cost and compensation plan of LifeVantage are pretty standard fare in the industry. You need to make a minimum product/starter kit purchase of $100 to be eligible to earn commissions. The Vantage Pack, where most distributors are encouraged to start out with, costs $600. Then, you also must be on a monthly auto-ship, which ranges from $110 to $310.
go to link Distributor Information For LifeVantage MLM Company
The first notable point to make is that Auto Ship is no longer required of LifeVantage members.
To maintain active status, distributors must bring in at least 100 PV each month in order to earn commissions. That quota increases to 200 PV for the Premier Pro 4 rank.
Once active, here are the six bonuses offered:
- Smart Start Bonus (formerly “Fast Start” bonus) (50% during first 30 days) when you enroll someone who buys a Start Kit or Freedom Pack ($300 price).
- Platinum Pool
- Fast Start Bonus Pool
- Royalty Commission
- Generational Matching Bonus (30%)
- Elite Pool
There are 11 ranks, with the first four requiring 100 PV per month and the rest 200 PV. For any but the lowest rank, there are leg requirements starting with one leg and going up to 3 required legs at the upper ranks. There is also monthly OV required once you rise from first level.
Earn 2% to 9% on 9 levels of downlines. As you rise in the ranks you open up more generational levels.
http://kcdreamtravel.com/kc-photo-gallery/ LifeVantage MLM Company Compensation Plan Review
- Fast Start Bonus: Here the distributors have the scope of earning thirty to forty percent of the overall business volume mainly through the product purchasing of their newly recruited distributors. When any newly recruited distributor buys individual products or the Vantage pack it opens up the scope of earning this bonus by the distributors who have enrolled such new recruits. This bonus is also awarded when any latest preferred consumer sign up with the company for generating their autoship and all orders should be placed immediately during the enrollment period to be qualified for this bonus that are being paid in weekly basis.
- Infinite Fast Start Bonus: This bonus is primarily paid for every Vantage pack which is being purchased by your downline every week. You have the scope of earning $50 on selling initial three product packs to the customers. The amount shall be increased consistently depending on your selling of product packs to the consumers.
- Fast Start Bonus Pool: It is usually paid to the distributors in terms of shares. Distributors have the chance of earning one share of the five percent global pool when any group of their personally enrolled distributors made the overall purchases of three Vantage packs.
- Royalty Commission: These are team centric residual payments of income mainly given for selling products within your whole organization. Here you have the scope of earning till 9 levels when you advance in terms of ranking. However it is restricted through the maximum earning in every promotional level during any month.
- Generational Matching Bonus: It enables you in earning equivalent percentage on royalty checks of the commissions of your personally enrolled recruitment in the downline. You have the scope of earning ten percent in response to first generation and five percent on every successive generation.
- Elite Bonus Pool: People working at the highest leadership levels have the opportunity to earn the percentage out of the universal commissionable sales after achieving the Elite ranking in the organization.
LifeVantage MLM Company Products Review
Protandim studies performed in recognized institutions such as The Ohio State University, LSU and the University of Colorado Denver can be found published through the US National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health.
- Protandim suppressed tumors in mice with skin cancer (From the Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center).
- Protandim has a positive effect on patients with colon cancer, Alzheimer disease and cardiovascular disease (from the University of Denver).
- Protandim protects human coronary artery against oxidative challenge (Colorado State University).
Patented by LifeVantage, Protandim is a supplement that supposedly increases the body’s natural antioxidant activity. It does this by stimulating production of certain enzymes that contribute to overall antioxidant activity.
These enzymes are superoxide dismutase (SOD) and catalase. Protandim also increases production of the tripeptide glutathione.
Protandim is referred to as an “Nrf2 activator”. It’s believed that the turmeric ingredient is responsible for this action. Nrf2 maintains a steady production of antioxidant proteins in the body. Normal production is stimulated by injury and subsequent inflammation. Stimulating Nrf2 can possibly treat diseases that are caused by oxidative stress.
The original formulation of Protandim contained peptides but what’s sold now is an herbal form that does not contain peptides. This is not due to health concerns but rather the result of plans falling through for marketing the original composition of the supplement.
Protandim contains mainly the following 5 ingredients:
- Green tea extract
- Milk Thistle (lots of milk thistle)
There are also inactive ingredients such as silica and stearic acid. The combination of herbal ingredients in the proper ratios combine to produce better results than if you took these supplements separately, according to the LifeVantage website.
Here’s the complete lineup of LifeVantage Products:
- Protandim, an anti-aging and wellness product ($50).
- PhysIQ™. This is for weight loss and comes with a 30-Day challenge to motivate customers. This product was launched in December of 2015 in a creative live launch event posted online.
- TrueScience. This is a Protandim-based line of skincare products.
- Canine Health
Network Marketing Professional
16 total views, 2 views today