Yes, Fish is an excellent food to eat. I eat fish two to three times a day. Fish is good for you because it is a lean meat. Also, it is an awesome form of protein. One of the best things about fish is that is offers omega3 fats. This is great for the body, brain and heart. However, I don’t eat fish no more than 2 to 3 times a week because there are so may articles on the mercury that’s in fish as well as antibiotics and harmful chemicals like PCBs.
I like to eat fish because it is very high in protein. Also, it does not have a lot of fat. Fish has a lot of health benefits. You body gets a lot of nutrients from fish. The Omega-3s you get from fish is good for your cardiovascular system. It’s good for your nerves. Also, it can help reduce inflammation.
These Fish have the High Omega 3s
- wild salmon from Alaska (fresh, frozen and canned),
- Arctic char,
- Atlantic mackerel,
- farmed rainbow trout and
- albacore tuna from the U.S. and Canada.
Benefits Of Omega 3s
- Help maintain a healthy heart by lowering blood pressure and reducing the risk of sudden death, heart attack, abnormal heart rhythms, and strokes.
- Aid healthy brain function and infant development of vision and nerves during pregnancy.
- May decrease the risk of depression, ADHD, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and diabetes.
- May prevent inflammation and reduce the risk of arthritis
I would recommend everyone eat fish weekly because it is an excellent source of protein, calcium, vitamin D and B2, minerals, iron, iodine, potassium and magnesium. However, I would still limit my intake of fish no more than 2 to 3 times a week. Also, the fish should always be baked or grilled and not fried.
426 total views, 1 views today