Organo Gold Distributor
Organo Gold Gourmet Latte is a MLM Coffee. It is a high quality Arabica Coffee Bean blend. The Ganoderman in the Coffee is 100 Percent Organic. The coffee is designed to boost your energy and keep you healthy. Ganoderma has been known for centuries for oxygenating and alkalizing the body. It has been use to help the body fight off diseases. Ganoderma is a super herb that helps keep the PH level in the body balanced at the Cellular Level.
Ingredients In The Organo Gold Gourmet Lattee
- Non-Dairy Creamer
- Glucose Syrup Solids
- Vegetable Fats (Palm Oil)
- Sodium Caseinate
- Dipotassium Phosphate
- Pentasodium Triphosphate
- Mono & Diglycerides
- Sodium Aluminum Silicate
- Organic Ganoderma Extract
Benefits Of The Ganoderma In The Organo Gold Gourmet Lattee
· Alcoholism and cirrhosis of the liver. Ganoderma helps to prevent alcohol-induced fatty liver and cirrhosis. It is beneficial for people in earlier stages of alcoholic liver disease who have not yet experienced severe loss of liver function.
· Bronchitis and yeast infection. Ganoderma stimulates the maturation of immune cells known as macrophages, which engulf and digest infectious bacteria. This prevents secondary infections from developing into cases of chronic bronchitis. Mature macrophages also are active against yeasts, making ganoderma a valuable treatment for yeast infection.
· Fibroids (uterine myomas). Ganoderma keeps the uterine lining from making both basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF), a chemical that promotes fibroid growth, and histamine, a chemical that causes inflammation.
· High blood pressure. There is evidence that ganoderma can lower both blood pressure and blood-cholesterol levels. Russian scientists screening mushrooms as potential cholesterol-lowering drugs have found that ganoderma extracts stop the accumulation of cholesterol in the arteries of laboratory animals. Two controlled clinical studies have investigated the effects of ganoderma on high blood pressure in humans. Both found it could lower pressure significantly as compared with a placebo. The subjects with high blood pressure in the second study had not previously responded to medications.
· Stress. Eastern physicians have recognized for centuries that ganoderma can reduce emotional outbursts during long-term stress. Additionally, doctors at the Hijitaki Clinic in Tokyo have found that ganoderma helped to decrease physical pain dramatically in two people with neuralgia and two other people with shingles (herpes zoster).
· Prevents and fights cancer: Ganoderma stimulates the body’s production of interleukin-2, which fights several types of cancer, and it contains compounds called ganoderic acids, which act against liver cancer. Ganoderma counteracts the suppression of red and white blood cells that can result from cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan, Neosar) treatment by stimulating the creation of protein in the bone marrow.
Network Marketing Professional
45 total views, 1 views today