What is Organo Gold Black Coffee? Drink One Cup of Organo Gold Black Coffee and feel the healthy benefits of the 100% U.S.D.A Organic Ganoderma. You can’t see, taste or smell the Ganoderma. However, your body feel all the benefits. I Cup of Black Organo Gold Coffee has 200 Vitamins, 150 Antioxidants and powerful nutrients. Boost Your Energy And Burn Fat with Organo Gold Coffee.
Get A Month Supply Organo Gold Healthy Coffee With Pure Ganoderma
Organo Gold Black Coffee Details Organo Gold Black Coffee Benefits
- 30 Bags per box
- A classic coffee for traditional coffee lovers
- Kick-start your day with a strong, flavorful coffee
- Features the benefits of certified Ganoderma lucidum
Organo Gold Black Coffee is a Gourmet coffee with Ganoderma ( Lingzhi or Reishi ), a traditional Chinese medical mushroom. High quality coffee beans and Ganoderma rich with anti-oxidants are just part of this Organo Gold Black Coffee. Fantastic paired with any food, light coffee taste and fresh aroma is bound to make Organo Gold Black Coffee a healthy part of every day. Details
Benefits Of Organo Gold Black Premium Gourmet Coffees
- Coffee Is Instant And Portable Drink It Any Where
- Coffee Has Awesome Flavor And Taste
- Coffee Is Affordable
- Coffee Has Rich Organic Ganoderma
- Coffee Has Natural Antioxidant
Health Benefits Of Ganoderma
BENEFITS OF GANODERMA FOR SPECIFIC HEALTH CONDITIONS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
· Alcoholism and cirrhosis of the liver. Ganoderma helps to prevent alcohol-induced fatty liver and cirrhosis. It is beneficial for people in earlier stages of alcoholic liver disease who have not yet experienced severe loss of liver function.
· Bronchitis and yeast infection. Ganoderma stimulates the maturation of immune cells known as macrophages, which engulf and digest infectious bacteria. This prevents secondary infections from developing into cases of chronic bronchitis. Mature macrophages also are active against yeasts, making ganoderma a valuable treatment for yeast infection.
· Fibroids (uterine myomas). Ganoderma keeps the uterine lining from making both basic fibroblast growth factor (bFGF), a chemical that promotes fibroid growth, and histamine, a chemical that causes inflammation.
· High blood pressure. There is evidence that ganoderma can lower both blood pressure and blood-cholesterol levels. Russian scientists screening mushrooms as potential cholesterol-lowering drugs have found that ganoderma extracts stop the accumulation of cholesterol in the arteries of laboratory animals. Two controlled clinical studies have investigated the effects of ganoderma on high blood pressure in humans. Both found it could lower pressure significantly as compared with a placebo. The subjects with high blood pressure in the second study had not previously responded to medications.
· Stress. Eastern physicians have recognized for centuries that ganoderma can reduce emotional outbursts during long-term stress. Additionally, doctors at the Hijitaki Clinic in Tokyo have found that ganoderma helped to decrease physical pain dramatically in two people with neuralgia and two other people with shingles (herpes zoster).
· Prevents and fights cancer: Ganoderma stimulates the body’s production of interleukin-2, which fights several types of cancer, and it contains compounds called ganoderic acids, which act against liver cancer. Ganoderma counteracts the suppression of red and white blood cells that can result from cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan, Neosar) treatment by stimulating the creation of protein in the bone marrow. In 1931, Otto Warburg won a Nobel Prize for the connection he discovered between oxygen and cancer. His studies showed that the number one cause of cancer is a lack of oxygen in the cellular environment. Warburg determined that cancer cells are anaerobic, meaning they thrive in an oxygen-depleted environment. Conversely, cancer cells cannot live in an oxygen-rich environment. Warburg also wrote about oxygen’s relationship to the pH of cancer cells and the body’s terrain. He said that cancer maintains a lower pH, as low as 6.0, due to lactic-acid production and elevated CO2. Warburg believed that higher pH (more alkaline) meant higher concentrations of oxygen, and vice versa. What Warburg discovered for cancer is true for all degenerative diseases. Oxygen and a healthy pH balance are the foundational keys to a healthy body.
Other health benefits of Ganoderma Lucidum include the following:
· Helps balance blood sugar and pancreatic functions
· Helps protect against skin cell degeneration
· Helps improve skin texture
· Helps reduce appearance of aging
· Helps eliminate toxins from the body
· Helps increase metabolism
· Helps fight and inhibit free radicals
· Helps unclog arteries and supports liver function
· Helps improve sexual functions
· Helps reduce fatigue and improve sleep
· Help improve the digestive system
· Relieves sinuses congestion and other respiratory problems
· Helps rejuvenate body tissues and cells
· Helps increase brain power and clarity
· Helps provide energy and vigour
· Helps rejuvenate and oxygenate the body
· Helps strengthens the immune system
· Helps support the regulation of blood pressure
· Helps balance cholesterol
· Effectively aids in the healing of skin wounds, scrapes, psoriasis, mouth ulcers, external bleeding, bug bites and stings
Disclaimer: We are a privately owned website. The information, and content provided on this website is for informational as well as educational purposes only. We are not physicians or doctors or medial professionals. Not any of the products we review is evaluated by the Food And Drug Administration. If you have and sickness or illness we recommend that you contact your doctor.
To See More Healthy Coffees Visit Us At https://fmuhammad.myorganogold.com/beverages/